Mon, 21 Mar|
Learning Lab: Understanding the Journey of Change using the Satir Change Model
In this workshop, Lana will share how to use the Satir Change Model in deepening our understanding of “who we are serving” in our communities.
Time & Location
21 Mar 2022, 16:00 – 17:00
About the Event
Who is this masterclass for?
- community builders who are still defining the people in their movement
- those who are still unsure of the needs of their community member
- those who would like to understand better their community member journey
Tools that I will share:
- How to use Virginia Satir’s Theory of Change model in plotting the community member journey
- Stakeholders in the change process
About me: My first memory of community is sitting with my family and relatives on a fully crowded table during a “town fiesta”. How we would go from one house to another, getting our bellies full and hearing the animated chatter around us. From there I have been involved in socio-civic projects and initiatives in various functions.
Community for me represents the Filipino term “kapwa” - our shared identity. It is the self-fullness that I bring in my interactions and presence that, like a pebble thrown on a pond, stirs ripples in others. I love to explore community as a catalyst and exploring with curiosity this question: how might we design transformative communities so that we can enrich the lives of those we serve?
This FREE LEARNING LAB is a series of webinars on Community Alchemy: Designing Transformative Communities
Yes, I want to join!