Tue, 22 Jun|
Community Alchemy: Start with Who
In this workshop, Lana will share how to use the Satir Change Model in deepening our understanding of “who we are serving” in our communities.
Time & Location
22 Jun 2021, 18:30 – 19:30 CEST
About the Event
Who is this masterclass for?
- community builders who are still defining the people in their movement
- those who are still unsure of the needs of their community member
- those who would like to understand better their community member journey
Tools that I will share:
- How to use Virginia Satir’s Theory of Change model in plotting the community member journey
- Stakeholders in the change process
About me: My first memory of community is sitting with my family and relatives on a fully crowded table during a “town fiesta”. How we would go from one house to another, getting our bellies full and hearing the animated chatter around us. From there I have been involved in socio-civic projects and initiatives in various functions.
Community for me represents the Filipino term “kapwa” - our shared identity. It is the self-fullness that I bring in my interactions and presence that, like a pebble thrown on a pond, stirs ripples in others. I love to explore community as a catalyst and exploring with curiosity this question: how might we design transformative communities so that we can enrich the lives of those we serve?
This FREE MASTERCLASS is a series of webinars on Community Alchemy: Designing Transformative Communities
Yes, I want to join!